To CSU's RiverPark Campus (Riverside Theatre Complex) from Main CSU Campus (see map):
- Leave main campus by turning left (north) onto University Ave. toward Peachtree Mall.
- At the second light, turn left (west) onto Manchester Expressway. Travel 1.9 miles.
- Pass St. Francis hospital. Turn left onto Veterans Parkway and travel south 3 miles.
- Turn right on 10th Street.
- Turn left on Front Avenue for Yancey Center.
- Turn right on Dillingham Street and on the right will be Riverside Theatre Complex.
To CSU's RiverPark Campus (Department of Theatre) from Atlanta, etc. (see map):
- Take I-85 S toward Atlanta Airport.
- Merge onto I-185 S toward Columbus.
- Take the US-27-ALT/GA-85 exit, EXIT 7, toward Columbus.
- Take the Manchester Expressway exit, bearing to your right.
- Turn left onto Veterans Parkway.
- Turn right on 9th Street and follow it to the end. CSU Theatre Department is across the street at 901 Front Avenue.
To CSU's RiverPark Campus (Department of Theatre) from South Georgia, etc.(see map):
- Come in on GA-520 W toward Dawson/Columbus.
- Turn right onto Veterans Parkway.
- Turn left onto 9th Street and follow it to the end. CSU Theatre Department is across the street at 901 Front Avenue.
Yancey Center at One Arsenal Place
Visitor parking is available in rear of building or across the street in the RiverCenter Parking Garage
Riverside Theatre Complex
Visitor parking for CSU's Riverside Theatre Complex is available in the RiverCenter Parking Garage. After 6 p.m., parking may be free in the unnumbered spaces on the second and third floors. If the Garage Management is charging for parking that evening, the fee is $2.
Katie Cannon, Administrative Assistant; firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office: 706-507-8444
Department of Theatre
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, Georgia 31907
901 Front Avenue
Columbus, Georgia 31901